[Debian-med-packaging] Processed: axpcoords: changing back from ITP to RFP

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Sat Feb 19 18:08:44 UTC 2011

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> retitle 464323 RFP: axpcoords -- highly optimized and parallelized porting of pcoords
Bug #464323 [wnpp] ITP: axpcoords -- highly optimized and parallelized porting of pcoords
Changed Bug title to 'RFP: axpcoords -- highly optimized and parallelized porting of pcoords' from 'ITP: axpcoords -- highly optimized and parallelized porting of pcoords'
> noowner 464323
Bug #464323 [wnpp] RFP: axpcoords -- highly optimized and parallelized porting of pcoords
Removed annotation that Bug was owned by Debian-Med <debian-med-packaging at lists.alioth.debian.org>.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

464323: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=464323