[Debian-med-packaging] Web Optimization

Juliet juliet at optimizedstore.com
Sat Feb 19 12:53:11 UTC 2011

Hi,

I am Juliet, Business Development Manager. We have over 6 years of
experience are one of the largest Online Marketing firms based in India.

We specialize in B2B model where lot of agencies in US, Canada, Australia &
Europe resell our services and we provide the backend white labeled
services. These services can be customized to suit specific front end agency
model. We would be happy to know if you are willing to outsource your SEO
campaigns to us.

We would assign a dedicated account manager for your campaigns who would
assist through all your campaigns.

Why us:

.        More than 6 years of experience

.        Over a 1000 sites optimized

.        Dedicated Account Manager

.        5 People Quality team to ensure high standards

.        ISO certified (We have well chalked out process and deliver work on
time 99.9% times)

Do let me know if you are interested and I would be happy to share our past
work details, methodologies and client testimonials.

We are based in out of New Delhi.

I look forward to your mail.

Kinds Regards,

Juliet

Business Development Manager

ID: juliet at optimizedstore.com <mailto:imran at informationtechnologytracks.com>

Disclaimer: The CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Controlling the Assault of
Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act) establishes requirements for
those who send commercial email, spells out penalties for spammers and
companies whose products are advertised in spam if they violate the law, and
gives consumers the right to ask remailers to stop spamming them. The above
mail is in accordance to the Can Spam act of 2003: There are no deceptive
subject lines and is a manual process through our efforts on World Wide Web.
You can opt out by sending mail to juliet at optimizedstore.com
<mailto:juliet at optimizedtoday.com>   and we ensure you will not receive any
such mails.