[Debian-med-packaging] Mrs Mariana Joubert

Mrs Mariana Joubert x--780 at att.net
Tue Feb 22 06:39:34 UTC 2011

My name is Mariana Joubert. I am the wife of Late Kobus Joubert of Chegutu district in ZIMBABWE.

This might be a surprise to you on how I got your contact address. It was from the ZIMBABWE chamber of commerce.

Consequent upon the current war against farmers in Zimbabwe by the supporters of President Mugabe, to claim all the white owned farms to his party members and his followers, he ordered all white farmers to surrender their farm lands to his party members and his supporters.

My husband was one of the richest farmer and the former president of the Zimbabwe Tobacco Association, and due to the fact that he did not support such an obnoxious and retrogressive policy of MUGABE his farm was invaded by MUGABE'S thugs and everything in the farm were destroyed. He was later attacked and shot by assailants who beat me up and robbed us of large sum of cash. I was also forced to flee our home and our Scotsdale farm, in the Chegutu district

See my full story for confirmation.

http://www.voanews.com/english/news/africa/White-Zimbabwe-Farmer-Killed-105789778.html

Based on this, I therefore urgently want to acquire a property (HOUSE) as i wish to relocate my children out of this country for safety and also to start a new life before this present turn around of event affects the future of my children and i.

My choice of property are duplex houses with about four or five bedrooms in a very peaceful and quiet city.The prices of which I expect to range between $500,000.00USD to $800,000.00USD. The mode of payment will not be a problem for I am paying you cash.

PLEASE CAN I TRUST AND CONFIDE IN YOU? The killings in my country has taken a different toll as many people are still being killed silently and i do not think my children and i are safe here.

You can reach me on my email address, m_joubert at live.com

Best regards
Mariana Joubert