[Debian-med-packaging] svn-inject: inject new package

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Tue Jan 11 10:59:38 UTC 2011

Hi Olivier,

On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 11:41:50AM +0100, Olivier Sallou wrote:
> I tested a svn checkout on trunk as per instructions.
> For info I faced some errors:
>
> svn: warning: Error handling externals definition for
> 'trunk/packages/med-doc/tags/0.7/05_biomed_bio':
> svn: warning: URL
> 'svn://svn.debian.org/svn/blends/projects/med/trunk/papers/05_biomed_bio'
> at revision 2580 doesn't exist
> svn: warning: Error handling externals definition for
> 'trunk/packages/med-doc/trunk/05_biomed_bio':
> svn: warning: URL
> 'svn://svn.debian.org/svn/blends/projects/med/trunk/papers/05_biomed_bio'
> at revision 2580 doesn't exist
>
> this should not impact me but I prefer to warn you...

Thanks for the warning.  I'm aware of this and intended to fix this
soon.  The reason is that I moved some papers from the common Debian
Pure Blends repository to the specific Debian Med SVN.  There is
actually no harm done for any package (except med-doc which is in a
terrible state and it is me who is responsible for ignoring it that
long - sorry for this).

Kind regards and thanks for pointing to this anyway