[Debian-med-packaging] mlv-smile_1.47-1_amd64.changes is NEW
Debian FTP Masters
ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org
Wed Jun 1 07:32:24 UTC 2011
(new) mlv-smile_1.47-1.debian.tar.gz optional science
(new) mlv-smile_1.47-1.dsc optional science
(new) mlv-smile_1.47-1_amd64.deb optional science
Find statistically significant patterns in sequences
Smile determines sequence motifs on the basis of a set of DNA, RNA or
protein sequences. The work was originally described in the Journal of
Computational Biology (2000) 7:345-362 and has since been developed further.
* No hard limit on the number of combinations of motifs to describe
subsets of sequences.
* The sequence alphabet may be specified.
* The use of wildcards is supported.
* Better determination of significance of motifs by simulation.
* Introduction of a set of sequences with negative controls
that should not match automatically determined motifs.
(new) mlv-smile_1.47.orig.tar.gz optional science
Changes: mlv-smile (1.47-1) unstable; urgency=low
* initial Release (Closes: #221492).
* renamed package to mlv-smile
* Lintian clean
* already prepared patches from Steffen Moeller applied
* debian/source/format added
* debian/compat changed to 8
* debian/copyright: new address of FSF, added version to licenses
* debian/rules: errors in manpage corrected
* debian/rules: simplified
* added DEP-3 header to patches
* debian/control: Added Vcs fields
* debian/control: Removed the [Biology] tag in the package short description
* debian/copyright: Converted the copyright file to DEP-5 format
* New upstream release.
* GPL license stated in upstream release.
Override entries for your package:
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Closing bugs: 221492
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
More information about the Debian-med-packaging