[Debian-med-packaging] need your urgent reply

KWAME LUGARD kwamelugard at rediffmail.com
Wed Jun 1 22:15:34 UTC 2011

Hello
 i am kwame Lugard, a nationalily of the federal republic of Ghana. Am here to reveal a secret to you as a transaction that might be of benefit to you and your entire nation and family if you love God.i kindly shall tell you the rules of making this agreement a success inorder for us to be please and at ease by God,s Grace on us. now the rules is as a sucessful man, you don,t ve to unvail your secrets to anybody until your plans is been accomplish and finished because it might stop you from achieving success.. AGREEMENT is based on one mind put together brings about growth in life. and as a business agent and consultant, i ll kindly tell you the gospel truth of our appointments and transactions. The transaction is about a precious friend of i, who passed away on 7th April 2011 at Japan,When he went for business trips. i got the sad news that my friend passed away during the earthquake storms at Japan.. been a close friend to mehe told me some pf his secrets  before he died,
 He sent me emails of documents of  his fixed deposit slip he paid to the bank as a worthy witness on 2ND FABUARY 2009, he told me that the reason for depositing the money was because he promised God that he will build a PLACE of worship for his people and as a sacrifice to God for a life well spent worshipping God his creator and mercies showered on him by God the most high for wealth he has given him, i loved him because he was a man that loved GOD so much and he lways helped the poor. Apparently, he was 42 years old before he died and he told me of marrying these year if he finds a worthy female for marriage .his documents did not show any heir, so i needed someone to stand as the next of kin of my late friend.i have tried all things possible to make show the bank will not take his money he want to use for building his place of worship in his ummah according to the letter he wrote to me as a secret..
  he disclosed a secret to me before he died of his money(9,500 000 us dollars), he deposited @ fixed account at the security bank here at Ghana. he had no signal of his next_of_kin and beneficiary, that was because he planned of building a mighty place of worship of God before he passed out'and signed his will to his kindred
 why i informed you of this secret was that Mr Awwal trusted me and kept his secrets unvailed to me. he told me that if eventually he wont finish the promise he promise God, his will and propertys should be passed to his country because he trusted his people as honest ones. he really told me little about his home and he signed agreement in place of his beneficiary to his Lawyer that his property should be given to his home kindred when he died... that was the reason, i have to find someone from his country to claim his property from the security bank which i have some of the needed documents of my late friend so that, we could follow up the transfer to a trust worthy beneficiary to fulfill that to his country .. am doing this because of God because i cant hurt him in spirit and life so that you can be of help to him, for him to rest in perfect peace..........
 Pls, i need a sincere and humbled spirit person for this follow up before the bank will languish and claim his property.. Reply me if God touches you to complete the building a place of worship..
 pls if you are touched for these good work...
 contact the barrister as the interested worthy beneficiary on his email below to assist you with the needed documents you need to forward to the bank director of the bank. he ll tell you all you need to know since you are standing as a beneficiary as signed to any person in the his will ..... the barrister shall give you all the documents to forward to the bank for quick transfer.. if the bank ask you of his death certificate let me know, so i can get it and forward it immediately. remember am standing as a witness to you if the barrister as of your witness. email the barrister as soon as you accept these noble request.
Thanks
DIPLOMAT KEN LUGARD(
call me on...+2330242140189.

Barrister email. barr.stevklinton at gmail.com