[Debian-med-packaging] Comments regarding profnet_1.0.20-1_amd64.changes

Laszlo Kajan lkajan at rostlab.org
Sat Jun 18 13:12:45 UTC 2011

Dear Luca,

thank you very much for you advice. Then this is what I am going to do with Steffen's help:

* I am going to prepare all the packages for protein secondary structure prediction - part of this is profnet with two of its binary packages
(profnet-prof and profphd-net). We are then going to upload the whole set with additional notes to help the review process.

Hmm, perhaps we should - as long as they are not needed because of a lack of dependent packages - remove those binary packages from profnet that
do not yet have a dependent package (the one they recommend). This should make profnet look a lot less confusing.

Please allow us a little time to prepare the other packages - I expect by the end of next week we should be ready to upload them.

Best regards,

Laszlo Kajan