[Debian-med-packaging] URGENT HIGHLY NEEDED.

David Morgan d2morg at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 11:42:42 UTC 2011

Good Day

Please, your good understanding is highly needed in this matter because I am not sure this e-mail address is correct e-mail address of the owner of the money in question but this e-mail ID appeared to be the contact. I write to confess what the owner of the e-mail is presently going through, I as a member of Local and Foreign Debt officer attached to the bank in discovered the activities suspected carried out some kind of fooling play by maladministration in their acts to divert your money, of which they would never inform you or any good person because they know is not good.

There was someone conniving with some top officials of the Bank to divert funds approved to settle you all while they are deliberately delaying your payment by continue to say one thing and another and issue one fee or the other from different way and quarters. I can assure you this will keep happening if you do not do away with those officers and not even communication from true bank contact but fake.

Well I just hope you believe me, because if you don't, your fund is gone. Your fund is currently authorized to be paid to you from a financial consultant approved by the World Bank with a Key Tested Reference/CLAIMS CODE Number, which was supposed to have been issued to you, but they have decided to divert your attention by telling you that they have something to do with one committee or the other and making you believe that the fund will be transferred into your account - FALSE!

The reason why I am giving you this information is because of the fact that I was aware of it and my doctrine does not permit me to withhold such information. The only help you can get from me now, is the actual link to your payment, please do not give this information to them or anyone as such may lead them influencing a total blockage to your payment, so you have to be very careful with this information.

Upon your response to this message, I shall teach you how to know true bank contact and stop with fake also give you a contact of the affiliate Payment Office and advise in whatever you want to do to gain your money.

Yours truly,

Mr. David Morgan