[Debian-med-packaging] SLES supplier from china(SHENYANG AIMIXIN CHEMICAL CO., LTD)

amx03 amx03 at aimixinchem.com
Wed Mar 23 03:49:03 UTC 2011

Dear Sir or Madam,

We abtained your informatin fromTrade Sou and we’r SHENYANG AIMIXIN CHEMICAL Co.,Ltd from China.
On the website learning you need SLES .Now I wanna tell you a good news that we can supply various chemical materials with good quality like SLES,titinium dioxide,stearic acid,iron oxide ,fomic acid ,zinc oxide,CDEA,gum rosin and so on..
If you need pls tell us asap that how awfully grateful we are  if you prefer book a trial order .

Waiting your early reply.

Yours faithfully,
Linda
2011-03-23