[Debian-med-packaging] probalign_1.4-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Alexander Reichle-Schmehl ftpmaster at debian.org
Wed Mar 30 13:39:26 UTC 2011

Hi maintainer(s)!

I'm sorry, but I fear I need to reject your package.

License: Public Domain
[..]

Files: debian/*
Copyright: <C2><A9> 2011 Andreas Tille <tille at debian.org>
License: The Debian packaging is licensed under the same terms
 as probalign.

Andreas, as a German it's not legally possible to give something into the
public domain.  Therefore the license is invalid, and we have no rights at
all on debian/*.

Best regards,
  Alexander

===

Please feel free to respond to this email if you don't understand why
your files were rejected, or if you upload new files which address our
concerns.