[Debian-med-packaging] SME Data

Sally info at rockpool-data.com
Mon Nov 14 14:22:14 UTC 2011

SME Email & Direct Marketing File

We have just invested in a brand new UK Email Database and to help recoup some of our investment we are looking to resell the data to a small number of companies.  We intend to use this database for our own clients so we don't want it to become saturated.  The database contains 212k records.  This database consists of SME businesses throughout the UK - split into UK counties.  All records are strictly permission (opt in) based at decision maker level.  This data has been developed during August and September this year and is therefore the most up to date and accurate email database available.  All records contain contact details of senior decision makers within each company with personal business email addresses.

We guarantee a delivery rate of 90% with this data and it is sold on a multiple use basis.

The following data fields are included:

Company Name
Website
Full Address
Town / County / Postcode
Premises
Employees (Quantity)
Business Category
SIC Code
Telephone Number
Fax Number
Contact Details (with Job title)
Email address

The database is considerabley discounted at a set fee of £250 and this offer will close on Friday 25th November.  The data cost us in excess of £3k with full resell rights.  We intend to sell the data a maximum of ten times to differing business types to reduce our outlay.

Please reply to this email if you would like to proceed with this offer or call us on 0843 289 0979.  Please ensure you let us know your primary business type.

Kind regards
Sally

rockpooldata.com (this database doesn't appear on our website as sales are limited)

To remove please reply to this email with remove as the subject line