[Debian-med-packaging] r8642 - in trunk/packages/molphy: . trunk

Thorsten Alteholz debian-med at alteholz.de
Tue Nov 22 21:30:35 UTC 2011

On Tue, 22 Nov 2011, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Yes.  But that's a snapshot for this point in time which can change in
> the future.

Ok, but that is the reason why I added the SVNDeleteRevision: to
README.status.
Everybody who wants to use that package again can checkout this revision
(to be more precise it should be a 'svn cp -r REVBEFORE URL WC') and do
whatever he wants to do. Either he can have a look at it or become the
new maintainer.
I really don't like to delete something but in this case all information
are still available and although they are (according to the current status
of the package) somewhat hidden still easily accessible.

   Thorsten