[Debian-med-packaging] PUBLICATION!!!

Manila Conaultant Group Inc djd at vin.bg.ac.rs
Tue Sep 20 13:58:00 UTC 2011

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Dr Gary Hill a certified loan lender that offers loan to
individuals,co-operate bodies that need loan for small scale Businesses
personal investments for just 3% interest rate. I give out local and
international loans to any body all over the world.

If you are Interested in getting a loan from my company.
Apply today if you are interested contact our financial manager with the
Email

contact customer Care Unit(CCU)
MANILA CONSULTANT GROUP INC

Email:manilacareunit at gmail.com
     :manilaconsultant at postribe.com
Enquiry:webserviceupdate at info.lt

Contact us now and we will respond to your inquiry within 24 hours.

Signed,

Manila Consultant Group Inc®

Dr Gary Hill