[Debian-med-packaging] Our family reserves.

Mr. Abdullah Sanussi Faziz a.faziz at blumail.org
Fri Sep 23 20:06:39 UTC 2011

Assalamu alaikum!

Things are becoming unbearable for the Muammar Gaddafi?s family. I
know you watch Aljazeera and CNN. On June 27, the International
Criminal Court in The Hague issued arrest warrants for Colonel
Qaddafi, his son Seif Al-Islam and his chief of intelligence, Abdullah
Senussi, on charges of crimes against humanity.

The family is now bent on getting all they could lay their hands on to
make sure that their future wherever they go to is being protected.
The international community wants everything confiscated but we have
funds in some security companies in 4four different locations that
were not deposited under the family?s name. This is where we want to
partner with you. We are so scared of who to trust and who to talk to
on this matter.

We can negotiate what your take home will be but we are proposing 20%
in each transaction performed. This is risk free and proceedings
outlines perfectly.If you don't want to assist us, please keep this
email with you only. It took us a lot of time to even get in touch
with you.

Get back to me with your full names, address and contact telephone for
further clarification.

Regards
Abdullah Sanussi Faziz