[Debian-med-packaging] netcdf-java_4.3.8-BETA-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 14:53:49 UTC 2012

Luca,

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 8:27 PM, Luca Falavigna <dktrkranz at debian.org> wrote:
[...]
> I think it has to be considered "CC-BY or CC-BY-SA-3.0", with
> CC-BY-SA-3.0 to be picked between the two. AFAICT, any 2.5 CC license is
> considered non-free, and if there are examples of files licensed under
> these licenses in main, it was probably an oversight rather than a
> decision to allow them.

One good soul from the debian-java pointed me out the earlier solution
for the case "jcip vs CC-BY-2.5". The file GuardedBy.java made it into
debian/main thanks to:

http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/libj/libjsr305-java/current/libjsr305-java.copyright

Is this ok that I re-upload netcdf-java as is or should I also
copy-paste the email sent to twerner at d.o (even if I was not CC) within
netcdf-java/d/copyright ?

Thanks again for your time,
--