[Debian-med-packaging] Biological Pathway Database

Gita Singh proteinlounge at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 18:51:53 UTC 2012

 The Protein Lounge Pathway Database is the largest collection of signal transduction and metabolic pathways including extensive reviews and detailed protein information.  New pathways are added frequently.  Check out our recent updatings of the BMP and FGF pathways on our pathways page.   All our pathways are available in powerpoint format.  Click here to view a slideshow of some of our pathways.  Our pathways are also searchable by category.   See previews of our pathways: Akt Pathway Apoptosis in Drosophilia Transcription of RNA 14-3-3 Induced Apoptosis Shedding of MICA-B Antigens MAPK Pathway in Caenorhabditis elegans Many more pathway previews at our site.  A preview of every pathway is available.  See if our pathway database provides you with the information you need if it doesn't contact us.  Let us know what pathways you would like to see and which pathways need updating.  Our pathway database has been cited several times, these citations can be viewed here. To view the full interface of all our pathways including protein information and pathway descriptions, sign up for a free trial here.

CRM and Email Marketing powered by SalesNexus