[Debian-med-packaging] r10528 - trunk/packages/soap/soap2/debian

Steffen Möller steffen_moeller at gmx.de
Mon Apr 23 10:16:04 UTC 2012

Hi Andreas,

On 04/23/2012 08:22 AM, Andreas Tille wrote:
> thanks for injecting another chunk of interesting packages.  Could you
> please make sure to add proper debian/upstream files as specified in the
> Wiki[1].  It helps enriching our tasks pages by citations automatically
> and we could generate a debian.bib file covering citations about our
> Debian packages.
> [1] http://wiki.debian.org/UpstreamMetadata
I feel a bit swamped and have not done much more than I would
immediately need for myself, so I admit. I will certainly do that but
cannot immediately say when I am about to do this and other fine
tuning to the packages. Would there be someone
out there prepared to jump in and help? Andreas, Charles, Thorsten,
Laszlo et al., this should not be a DD but someone a bit newer to it all.
I would prefer investing the time I  do not really have in mentoring or
into the formulation of some recipes on how to use those tools from raw
data via quality control to interpretation.

Many greetings

Steffen