[Debian-med-packaging] r10528 - trunk/packages/soap/soap2/debian

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Mon Apr 23 13:09:24 UTC 2012

On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 12:16:04PM +0200, Steffen Möller wrote:
> > [1] http://wiki.debian.org/UpstreamMetadata
> I feel a bit swamped and have not done much more than I would
> immediately need for myself, so I admit. I will certainly do that but
> cannot immediately say when I am about to do this and other fine
> tuning to the packages. Would there be someone
> out there prepared to jump in and help?

Well, did you ever looked into one debian/upstream file containing a
Reference field?  Filling in this template is so brain dead simple as
copying the publication data into a file and add some field names.
Asking for help usually takes more time than just doing it immediately.
Please, pretty please, do your upstream the small favour and copy this
tiny piece of information.  There is nothing to dive in and we have
other tasks for volunteers (which are also not taken :-().

Kind regards