[Debian-med-packaging] Please reject hhsuite 2.0.12-1 in its present form

Laszlo Kajan lkajan at rostlab.org
Thu Feb 23 14:10:47 UTC 2012

Dear FTP masters!

I am not sure this is the proper way - should I have done dcut? - but I would like to ask you to reject my hhsuite in its present form.

(One of) The problem is that the ffindex packages got the wrong version: 2.0.12-1, the version of hhsuite. Instead they should have their own
version 0.9.2-1 - this is now fixed in our svn repository:

 svn+ssh://lkajan-guest@svn.debian.org/svn/debian-med/trunk/packages/hhsuite/trunk

I would not like to bring in a higher version of ffindex because of this mistake so please reject the package for now - or please tell me how to
handle the situation (let it come out and introduce an epoch?).

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,

Laszlo Kajan