[Debian-med-packaging] Shoes and handbags from factories in China--Cheap and good quality!

Connie Qiu 20120208 at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 29 12:31:45 UTC 2012

Dear Sir/Madam,
How are you?  Please allow me to introduce myself and my company to you.My name is Connie,sales manager of  Stephwentim Fashion Global Trading Co.,Ltd.  We are dealing with different types of  women's shoes,men's shoes and children's footwear..We have our own ladies' shoe factory and ladies' bag factory in Guangdong China.We also sell stock shoes from 1000+ factories here in Guangdong. Our prices are the most favorable and the quality is good. We always ship the goods promptly to our customers. Please kindly advise your product styles.
     Welcome to offer your own samples.We have our designers and sample department. Big or small orders are available here.Our capacity is 100000 pairs/sets per month. .The delivery time is 20 days.

I do hope for a good and long-term business relationship with your esteemed company and bring us a win-win future.

Looking forward to hearing from you..

Best Regards

Connie Qiu
Sales Manager
Stephwentim Fashion Global Trading Corp.
Address: Showroom A-40 Tongtong Trading City,101 Guangyuan West Road,Guangzhou China
Tel: 15217308744 Mobile:15338446025/13760614793
Email:info at stephfashion.com
stephwentim at gmail.com
www.stephfashion.com