[Debian-med-packaging] sra-sdk: should it be in Debian?

Charles Plessy plessy at debian.org
Tue Jan 3 22:56:18 UTC 2012

Le Tue, Jan 03, 2012 at 05:09:18PM +0000, Steve McIntyre a écrit :

> >Please re-consider if this package should be in the archive or not.
>
> Ping?

Dear Steve and everybody,

sorry, I have replied to the list only, probably due to my abuse of Alsacian
wine in the previous weeks.

My answer is here: http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/debian-med-packaging/2011-December/013139.html

In the meantime, I have fixed the package to build at least on i386 and amd64
with sbuild.  Before uploading, I would like to upgrade to the latest
upstream version, but their FTP site is down.  Since it is a governmental
agency, I suppose it will not last for long…

Have a nice day, and a happy new year.

--
Charles Plessy
Debian Med packaging team,