[Debian-med-packaging] colt_1.2.0~dfsg-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Andreas Tille tille at debian.org
Sun Jan 22 22:35:25 UTC 2012

Hi Ansgar,

would you consider it sufficient to give a link to the source of the
documentation here:

   http://mrbayes.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/mrbayes/documentation/

or would you explicitely require the source inside the source tarball
(which means repackaging of the orig.tar.gz).

Kind regards and thanks for your work as ftpmaster

      Andras.