[Debian-med-packaging] grinder_0.4.4-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Florent Angly florent.angly at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 02:41:20 UTC 2012

Hi Luca,

Thank you for the feedback. The files in inc/* belong to the Perl
modules Module::Install, Module::Install::AuthorRequires,
Module::Install:AutoLicense, Module::Install::AutoManifest and
Module::Install::ReadmeFromPod (available from CPAN). I amended the
debian/copyright file accordingly.
Regards,

Florent