[Debian-med-packaging] Don't let Health Insurance rate hikes bust your budget!

Raymond LeRoy sender2730 at email.imktsol.com
Wed Jul 4 21:02:02 UTC 2012

			Hello,

Budgeting is tough enough today. Gasoline has gone through the roof and, whether you have noticed or not, everything else has been creeping up as well. I am sure you have experienced high rate increases on your Health Insurance. There may not be much you can do about gasoline or groceries, but you CAN do something about the increases on your Health Insurance.

US Health Advisors offer comprehensive health insurance that comes with a 3 Year Rate Guarantee. You can protect yourself from high medical bills in the event of a sickness or accident and also protect your budget from rampant health insurance rate increases. Let me tell you how this plan works and give you the information you need to decide if it is right for you.

Just click the link below to see a short 2 1/2 minute video explaining more about this exceptional plan with the one-of-a-kind guarantee.

	Click here to see video!

	Raymond LeRoy

	Email: Raymond.LeRoy at USHAdvisors.com
	Phone: 928-554-4343
	Visit my webpage!

	Schedule an appointment!
	Click Here!!!

			This message is not spam. This message was sent through the iBoomerang Template Tool by Raymond LeRoy <RAYMOND.LEROY at USHAdvisors.com>
Opt-Out / Unsubscribe | Privacy Policy | More Information