[Debian-med-packaging] New package profisis

Cedric Staniewski cedric at gmx.ca
Mon Jul 9 19:57:11 UTC 2012

Hi team,

I think I am done packaging the profisis package. Since this is my first
debian package, it would be great if someone could have a look at it. It
is located in the svn in rostlab/profisis[1].

What I am not sure about, is the priority in debian/control. In an older
package from a third-party repository, it was set to extra, so I left it
unchanged, but I guess it could/should be set to 'optional'.

Note that before the package can be uploaded to the repository, the upstream
package needs to be repackaged to reflect the license change to the GPL.
I will talk to Laszlo tomorrow to resolve this issue.

Thanks!
Cedric

[1] http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debian-med/trunk/packages/rostlab/profisis/trunk/