[Debian-med-packaging] New package profisis

Laszlo Kajan lkajan at rostlab.org
Tue Jul 10 08:16:45 UTC 2012

:) Hello Cedric!

Thanks Andreas for the comments!

Cedric is faster than I expected.

@All students: we are going to have a session today where I am going to sit together with every one of you and have a look at these issues.
Please address every issue that shows up with 'lintian --display-experimental --display-info --pedantic --show-overrides yourpack*.changes', as
written in point 16 on [1].

 I am going to fix upstream licenses now, as new versions. You will not need to, and in any case should not, use quilt to change upstream licenses!

See you later.

Best regards,

Laszlo