[Debian-med-packaging] r11716 - trunk/packages/norsnet/trunk/debian

Laszlo Kajan lkajan at rostlab.org
Thu Jul 12 15:32:19 UTC 2012

Hello Andreas!

> and thus the code might need this location.  If the examples might be
> rather user oriented they would belong to
>
>     /usr/share/doc/norsnet/example

Fixed upstream.

> additional remark:  You installed *.pl files into
> /usr/share/norsnet/scr.  I had not dealt with Perl packaging a lot but
> to my gut feeling this should rather be in /usr/share/perl5[/norsnet].

These are executables, not modules. Modules, indeed, would go into /usr/share/perl5.

These are package executable scripts, therefore I think they are fine where they are. These are only to be used by /usr/bin/norsnet.

Yes, upstream is a bit unorthodox in $(pkgdatadir). But I don't see this as an issue for the Debianization at all.

Best regards,

Laszlo