[Debian-med-packaging] spread-phy_1.0.4-1_amd64.changes is NEW

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Wed Jul 25 13:50:10 UTC 2012

Hi,

just for the convinience of ftpmaster the following hints:

   1. Upstream has renamed phy-spread to spread-phy.  That's the
      reason for the "new" package.
   2. At the same time the package was moved from section
      non-free/science to science
      The reason is that I just now stumbled upon my fault to
      upload to non-free in the first place.  Initially I started
      packaging to non-free because of the included JAR files.
      later we managed to package all dependencies cleanly - but
      I forgot to change the Section string.

Hope this explanation helps to simplify your evaluation step.

Kind regards and thanks for working as ftpmaster

     Andreas.