[Debian-med-packaging] Removing Colt git repository (Was: Packaged Colt (in git))

Andreas Tille andreas at fam-tille.de
Thu Jul 26 06:06:01 UTC 2012

Hi,

I somehow stumbled upon this mail and have noticed that the according
ITP bug #588562 was closed and colt later was removed from Debian[1].

I was not aware of this effort and redid the work at

   Vcs-Svn: svn://svn.debian.org/debian-med/trunk/packages/libcolt-java/trunk

I seem to have duplicated the work somehow :-( but to avoid confusion I
think it makes sense to remove the Git repository.  Is this OK for you?

Kind regards

        Andreas.

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-med/2010/08/msg00017.html