[Debian-med-packaging] Tired of Health Insurance rate increases

Raymond LeRoy sender2730 at email.imktsol.com
Mon Jun 11 23:22:06 UTC 2012

	Hello,

	If you are like most people, you are frustrated with health insurance rate increases you receive every year and sometimes more than once a year. To make matters worse, many exceed 25%, 50% and more... even if you had no claims during the previous year!!

	There is a better way!

	At US Health Advisors, we offer comprehensive health coverage with a rate guarantee of 3 years. That's right, when you are insured with US Health Advisors, you will have no rate increases for the next three years. Better yet, we will then guarantee your rate for the following three years. That means you will face no more than one rate increase for the next 6 years!!! How can we make that offer when no one else will? I would love to explain it to you.

	Just click the link below to see a short 2 1/2 minute video explaining more about this exceptional plan with the one-of-a-kind guarantee.

	Click here to see video!

	Raymond LeRoy

	Email: Raymond.LeRoy at USHAdvisors.com
	Phone: 928-554-4343
	Visit my webpage!

	Schedule an appointment!
	Click Here!!!

			This message is not spam. This message was sent through the iBoomerang Template Tool by Raymond LeRoy <RAYMOND.LEROY at USHAdvisors.com>
Opt-Out / Unsubscribe | Privacy Policy | More Information

If you would like to unsubscribe and stop receiving these emails click here: http://email.imktsol.com/wf/unsubscribe?upn=GA3tWWLb1-2FLi-2BYT1t27j3GdrqAbJ7ujJhf7xt0kVMkAmJXbUutw-2BCoEt8jH-2F-2Fe7Z6cHh39xeBoNlleNKgyV7FSi7KmbGzKLrs-2FNesGafBuKVgftLrwZKReQI8gNedMQE8Bn9MLUtNc4XaTKZkedjTjRM3EYWCFuwcKVh781xDEvBCR0m9ohFj0qNw7HHpGZY.