[Debian-med-packaging] Uploaders field (Was: r11317 - trunk/packages/libmath-vector-real-kdtree-perl/trunk/debian)

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Wed Jun 13 10:18:01 UTC 2012

Hi,

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 09:46:17AM +0000, Laszlo Kajan wrote:
>  Maintainer: Debian Med Packaging Team <debian-med-packaging at lists.alioth.debian.org>
> -Uploaders: Shen Wei <weis at rostlab.org>
> +Uploaders: Laszlo Kajan <lkajan at rostlab.org>

I'm not fully sure how this is handled by Debian Perl team (recently
there is some discussion about Uploaders field on debian-{devel,project})
but at least to my understanding the above change should rather be:

 -Uploaders: Shen Wei <weis at rostlab.org>
 +Uploaders: Shen Wei <weis at rostlab.org>, Laszlo Kajan <lkajan at rostlab.org>

The field is a bit misnamed and does not exclude people who technically
do not have upload permissions.  It rather is mentioning all those
people who might occure in the changelog and not are regarded as NMUers.
At least this is Debian Med position onto this issue.

Kind regards