[Debian-med-packaging] [med-svn] r11362 - trunk/packages/fasttree/trunk/debian

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Sat Jun 16 09:33:46 UTC 2012

Hi,

On Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 10:57:38AM +0200, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:

> >Log:
> >The upstream file is now named "upstream" and because it is about *source* information it is not prefixed by a package name
>
> Oops, I copied the file from meme (I don't remember why I choose
> that). So there seem to be other wrong filenames floating around.

Yup, there are.  I just did a

$ find . -name "*.yaml" | grep trunk
./meme/trunk/debian/glam2.upstream-metadata.yaml
./autodocksuite/trunk/debian/autodock-getdata.upstream-metadata.yaml

before reading this mail and will fix these.  For those who are
seeking for a template I created

   trunk/package_template/upstream

which at least contains the bibliographic fields.  The other could /
should be added.

I'll fix the two files above right now.

BTW, there is no real harm done because the upstream gatherer
obtains all its information from Vcs - so there is no real need
in reuploading fasttree.  Thanks for your upload anyway.

Kind regards

         Andreas.

PS: Apropos meme - this package would also be interesting if it
    would be finalised.