[Debian-med-packaging] Please enable auto-building of sift and blimps packages

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Thu Mar 15 18:45:04 UTC 2012

Hi Laszlo,

you might have missunderstood my previous mail:  It is perfectly
possible to autobuild blimps in the non-free autobuilders.  However, as
I recently learned about arb which has build-depends in non-free, this
is not possible for sift, because it has libblimps-dev as Build-Depends
because the non-free autobuilders only install Build-Depends from main.

Kind regards

        Andreas.