[Debian-med-packaging] planning (a) hsqldb transition(s)

Laszlo Kajan lkajan at rostlab.org
Wed May 2 09:34:35 UTC 2012

Ah, yes, about shared libraries. librarynamesoversion (or libraryname-soversion).

* I think this should be applied to hmmer as well, hmmer (in testing) -> hmmer3, since that's not compatible with hmmer(<< 3).

I have stuff that depends on hmmer (<<3), so I would need both hmmer(<<3) and hmmer/hmmer3(>=3) to coexist in one installation. Could this be
resolved before the freeze?

Thanks for the info! Best,

Laszlo