[Debian-med-packaging] What are ndft files and how to edit these

Andreas Tille tille at debian.org
Fri May 4 13:37:17 UTC 2012

Hi,

our ftpmasters checked my upload of the king Debian package and had the
following question:

   While checking your package I found some files of a type I don't know.
   What are ndft files (found in
   king-2.20.110601/chiropraxis/resource/chiropraxis/rotarama/*)?  How would I edit them?

The background is that we can not provide binary data without source
inside Debian if the user hase no chance (not even in theory) to change
these.

In how far are these data needed to run King?

Kind regards and thanks for providing King as Free Software