[Debian-med-packaging] [ian.w.davis at gmail.com: Re: What are ndft files and how to edit these]

Andreas Tille tille at debian.org
Fri May 4 15:45:54 UTC 2012

Hi Alexander,

I'd regard it a borderline case.  Would you accept the package under
these circumstances (possibly if we add this explanation into
debian/copyright of next version which was just released and will
be uploaded soon)?

Kind regards

     Andreas.

----- Forwarded message from Ian Davis <ian.w.davis at gmail.com> -----