[Debian-med-packaging] r10727 - trunk/packages/last-align/trunk/debian

Andreas Tille tille at debian.org
Mon May 7 13:11:44 UTC 2012

Hi Charles,

On Mon, May 07, 2012 at 10:01:50PM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:
> each time I upload a package, I do look for copyright changes in the debdiff
> against the previous version mentionned in the source field, and update the
> source field as a proof that the information is still valid.

Uhmmm, another now uploaded conflict to your workflow - sorry.  I simply
missed this in my last uploads which were just mentioning a *wrong*
source.

> In the packages where I have used the source field like this in the past, I
> would prefer to keep this information if possible.

It is possible but I tend to forget such things.  I hope this is not a big
problem for you because now the field is at least not wrong any more.

Kind regards