[Debian-med-packaging] libzeep

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Thu May 10 07:43:23 UTC 2012

Hi Maarten,
[no private content -> CC to developers list]

On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 08:33:58AM +0200, Maarten L. Hekkelman wrote:
> Now that I'm following the debian med mailinglist I see you've a very
> busy person, but did you have time to look at libzeep already?

Pinging does not harm. :-)

I just uploaded to new - but it seems it needs some time for propagation
these days ...

Some minor nitpicking hints:

   1. I guess you had your reasons to stick to debhelper 7
      (some old Ubuntu LTS target??)  Otherwise I personally
      tend to use debhelper 9 because it enables hardening flags.

   2. DEP3 explains how to do the descriptional header in
      patches.

Both are no reasons to stop me from sponsering but you might think about
it in the future.

Kind regards and thanks for your work on this