[Debian-med-packaging] buildlogs and what to do with errors

Maarten L. Hekkelman m.hekkelman at cmbi.ru.nl
Tue May 22 07:19:21 UTC 2012

Hi,

libzeep was recently accepted, but now I see that on two architectures
the build fails. Both for different reasons.

On hurd-i386 the flag WCONTINUED is not defined. I'll have to revise the
code to work around this.

And then the s390 has a type for size_t which is apparently not
compatible with one of the standard (u)int{8,16,32,64}_t integer types.

For both problems I've prepared a work around as patches in the debian
patch files. But will these problems show up in the bug database and
will I have to add Closes statements for them, or should I simply submit
my changes now that I know they are needed anyway?

Best regards,

-maarten hekkelman