[Debian-med-packaging] Keep on needing Git help: ssaha

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Thu May 24 15:13:28 UTC 2012

Hi,

in my effort to clean up out tasks files from everything that matches
"publication" I wanted to move the information about ssaha into Vcs and
I decided for Git because it seems the source will not stay reliably at
the download location.  However, I seemed to have failed again and I
ended up with an empty dir after

   debcheckout --user <name> git://git.debian.org/debian-med/ssaha.git --git-track='*'

I bet everything is right into place but some tagging / branching magic
is missing and our policy seems to lack this piece of information (or
I'm just unable to read+understand).

Any help is welcome