[Debian-med-packaging] [tryton-debian] Dependency on tryton-modules-stock-lot for new version of gnuhealth

Mathias Behrle mbehrle at m9s.biz
Sun Apr 21 12:59:45 UTC 2013

* Betr.: " [tryton-debian] Dependency on tryton-modules-stock-lot for new
  version of gnuhealth" (Sun, 21 Apr 2013 09:22:56 +0200):

Hi Emilien,

> I'm currently updating the GNU Health package in Debian. As it depends
> on Tryton 2.6, I'm using your 2.6 packages in Debian Experimental.
>
> The latest GNU Health version introduced a new module that depends on
> Tryton's Stock Lot module. I couldn't find a tryton-modules-stock-lot
> packaged in Experimental, and wanted to ask you if packaging that
> module was planned.
>
> Cheers!
>    +Emilien

I am just on the way to package the missing upstream modules. Nevertheless it
will take some time until they will hit the Debian repositories, but they will
be available on debian.tryton.org.

> P.S.: the Module Index page linked to from your documentation
> http://doc.tryton.org/2.6/trytond/doc/index.html returns a 404:
> http://doc.tryton.org/2.6/py-modindex.html

Nothing we can change on debian.tryton.org. Please report to bugs.tryton.org

Mathias

--

    Mathias Behrle
    MBSolutions

    Tel: +49(761)471023
    Fax: +49(761)4770816
    http://m9s.biz
    UStIdNr: DE 142009020
    PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0x8405BBF6