[Debian-med-packaging] ugene_1.12.3+dfsg-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

olivier sallou olivier.sallou at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 10:15:14 UTC 2013

Hi,
this error occured last time after package approval because it was still
present in the database in "main" while new package version goes to
"non-free".
I filled a RM bug as requested to remove it from experimental in database
(I checked via web interface after bug being done and it was not present
anymore).

I reuploaded the package this morning, but it seems the issue is still
there.

Olivier

--

gpg key id: 4096R/326D8438  (keyring.debian.org)

Key fingerprint = 5FB4 6F83 D3B9 5204 6335  D26D 78DC 68DB 326D 8438