[Debian-med-packaging] rtax copyright information

Thorsten Alteholz debian-med at alteholz.de
Sun Dec 22 22:35:06 UTC 2013

Hi Andreas,

On Sun, 22 Dec 2013, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Do you agree that this patch will be OK:

this seems to be wrong as well.
The sources of ./rtax and ./scripts/rtaxSearch.pl clearly say that the
copyright holder are the "Regents of the University of California" (and I
guess that is true for the rest of the software as well). The three
authors are "just" the authors so they don't need to appear in the
copyright file.
I don't have any idea whether this is true, but I can imagine that he who
gave the money also has all rights.

   Thorsten