[Debian-med-packaging] r-cran-evaluate_0.5.1-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Paul R. Tagliamonte paultag at gmail.com
Sat Dec 28 16:56:12 UTC 2013

Hurm. I'm a bit on the fence about this one; but I guess that's OK if
that's how "GPL" is understood to whatever's reading this format.

Upstream should have a copy of the license terms that it's under in the
source regardless (otherwise it's technically a violation of the license)

Feel free to re-upload. I'd likely let it through now that I understand
that this is how that is understood.

Cheers,
  Paul

--