[Debian-med-packaging] [ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org: python-qcli_0.1.0-1_amd64.changes REJECTED]

Greg Caporaso gregcaporaso at gmail.com
Sun Dec 29 19:27:59 UTC 2013

Hi Andreas,
It is fine with us (the developers of qcli) for you to host a copy of qcli
on the debian mirror. qcli has been superseded by
pyqi<https://github.com/bipy/pyqi>(though qcli is a dependency for
QIIME 1.8.0, it won't be in QIIME 2.0.0),
which is under the BSD license and much more clearly specifies licensing
information.

Thanks again for your interest in QIIME! Note that QIIME is now
pip-installable <http://qiime.org/install/install.html>, if that helps (see
here).

Greg