[Debian-med-packaging] debian/upstream vs. debian/upstream/signing-key.pgp

Jan Beyer jan at beathovn.de
Wed Jan 29 21:05:28 UTC 2014

Hello Gert,

thanks for your reply. But I'm not quite convinced that you are right,
because both the recent changelog entry of devscripts and the man page of
uscan talk explicitly about debian/upstream/signing-key.[asc,gpg]...

Best regards,
Jan

--
Jan Beyer				happy Debian Maintainer	;-)

mail	jan at beathovn.de			GPG key ID 0x0CA6B4AA
jabber	beathovn at jabber.org
web	http://www.beathovn.de/