[Debian-med-packaging] insighttoolkit4 doesn't build on i386, failed tests

Gianfranco Costamagna costamagnagianfranco at yahoo.it
Wed May 21 07:11:30 UTC 2014

Hi Gert
(sorry for the top quoting, yahoo mail client for android doesn't allow me to correctly quote)

For the ubuntu problem gccxml has been synced (merged) a while ago, but after the insighttoolkit4 sync, so I presume next sync will be just fine (maybe tighteen the version in control file can be useful if somebody will ever try to backport it).

Anyway do you plan to do you rules trick?

Otherwise I can try to do it, but I'll need a sponsor, and I'm not sure how I can call make tests (or the override) and and just discard the exit status...
thanks for the answer, I hope we will find a way to let this ~20 packages reach testing

cheers,

Gianfranco

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android