[Debian-med-packaging] Standard Professional Editing and Proofreading Services

education at mailbox.com education at mailbox.com
Wed Dec 2 19:58:22 UTC 2015

STANDARD PROFESSIONAL EDITING AND PROOFREADING SERVICES

Are you looking for a complete solution as an author? Want to get your manuscript published but aren't sure which services you need?

Try STANDARD ENGLISH LANGUAGE EDITING SERVICES, which gives you the combined advantage of all of our editing services. Whether you are trying to publish for the first time, your manuscript hasbeen rejected and needs to be revised, or youjust want to save a lot of time and effort, our editing and proof-reading services will take you through all the core pre-publication processes.

Our services can improve your chances of acceptance, as well as facilitate the publishing process. Our Editors are English language experts and will correct any errors in spelling, grammar, punctuation etc.

We offer services for academic manuscripts, research reports, term papers, conference papers, theses/dissertations, synopses etc. We provide English and context editing.

Our services also comprise the following:  The organization and quality of communication.  Correction of ambiguous statements and badly constructed sentences. Ensuring agreement between the verb and subject. Fact checking to verify the accuracy of simple and obvious statements. Triple-checks to eliminate repetitions.

Referencing and Citation

We ensure that all references cited are provided in the reference section. If you need to conform to a particular journal reference style, try Standard English Language Editing Services today.

You can submit your next exciting piece of research to us or tell a colleague about us.

Submit your article via E-mail to: submission at standenglishproof.org or standardlanguageediting at gmail.com

Please always send a carbon copy (cc) to standardlanguageediting at gmail.com

Authors should clearly state the Journal they intend to publish their articles at the point of submission to enable us format the articles in line with the Journal’s format. Authors should also include their Affiliations in their submitted articles.

For more information visit our website http://www.standenglishproof.org/

Best regards,

Prof.Frank Thompson
Editor in Chief,
Standard English Language Editing Services
http://www.standenglishproof.org/

©Standard English Language Editing Services 2015

 In case this email is unsolicited and constitutes a disturbance to you and if you feel this mail is accidental and not intended for you or not in your interest, PLEASE reply by putting UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line. We strongly regret the inconvenience