[Debian-med-packaging] Seqan moved from svn to Git

Kevin Murray kevin at kdmurray.id.au
Fri Oct 2 00:44:26 UTC 2015

Oooh, nice. Thanks for letting us know Michael.

As to packaging seqan, I still need to package about 5 python dependencies for
the sphinx documentation to build:

  - python-sphinxcontrib.bibtex
  - python-oset
  - python-latexcodec
  - python-pybtex-docutils ?? possibly
  - And there was another I don't remember.

So this may take some time...

Cheers,