[Debian-med-packaging] Adding libkmc-dev to the kmc package

Kevin Murray kevin at kdmurray.id.au
Fri Oct 2 23:19:45 UTC 2015

Hi Sascha,

On 12:49 02/10, Sascha Steinbiss wrote:
[...]
> > Also, am I OK to merge the daube/libkmcdev branch into master? I kept it in
> > a separate branch initially so I didn't pollute master until I'd made
> > contact.
>
> I think that will be OK. Any objections by others?
> Do you also plan to work on the shared library?

OK, I've pushed to master. I have a patch (not pushed) which builds the shared
library, but haven't used it to link to anything. It's probably not worth
uploading quite yet, I'll at least distribute the shared object as a package
for others to link to.

Cheers,
Kevin

---
Kevin Murray

GPG pubkey: http://www.kdmurray.id.au/static/A4B4EE6A.asc
FPR: 656C 0632 1EAB 2C3F 3837  9767 17C2 8EB1 A4B4 EE6A